Thursday 29 August 2013

Preparation for CalArts: Environment life drawing


So im trying to work on my environment life drawing skills and thought i'd kick off the progression with a long study to test my current skills. its really the first time ive actually gone out drawing still life objects, or at least of my own accord and not for a class, but they were both ages ago and terrible, so It should be the first of many. my initial thoughts are that it turned out a lot better than i was expecting, ive got a reasonable foundation to perspective but i really need to understand perspectives a little more before i can start exaggerating things. I'd also like to try a load of different techniques, medias and materials to draw on whilst i practice this. Hopefully then i can start feeling more confident with a vast range of processes.


No comments:

Post a Comment