Saturday 21 September 2013

Getting my lip sync on



I've finally breached the 250 likes mark on my page!! If you haven't liked it already why not stop by and have a look for yourself by clicking HERE!

At the minute I'm taking a little time off to work on some things ready for my final year at uni. Here's a picture of a lip sync I'm currently working on for this months 11 second club. Im now coming to the final stages so it should be finished for the deadline, I'll be uploading the final animation online after its entered so stay tuned to see that.

Also I've been working on ideas for my final film, I think I've finally settled on one so keep an eye out for related posts, but I won't be giving the story away to much, unfortunately you'll have to wait for the film to be finished, can't go spoiling it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment