Tuesday 3 December 2013

bringing things back to life

Ive been neglecting my blogger a little as of late, i figured id quickly bring it back up to date. not much to add just yet, but all in good time :)

so im still working away on my CalArts application. my sketchbook is almost finished, and should be off and sent by the end of this week (AHHH thats some scary shit!). I'll be scanning in the pages and uploading them once its sent, so stick around for that.

Final film has been making slow progress because of my CalArts application, but should be back in action as of the 16th Dec ( after i actually start and finish my pathetic excuse of a dissertation).

Heres some images taken from my instagram, of which you can find here:
http://instagram.com/regisaacsketchings

Life drawing shenanigans



Final film character explorations

No comments:

Post a Comment