Thursday 17 July 2014

Calarts Portfolio 2014

My professional portfolio will be going through some changes over the next few months, he says... Sooo I figured I'd post my accepted Calarts portfolio in 1 place for all to see! Just in case anyone would like to look at it. I know I learned a lot by reviewing previous applicants' portfolios.









 
 

 










  




 







I also attached links to my film  'Tunnel Vision':


Tunnel Vision from Reg Isaac on Vimeo.

As well as my current Progress Reel at the time:


Reg Isaac - Character Animation Progress Reel BA2 from Reg Isaac on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. did do an animation degree before applying to calarts? Is most of this what you did on your degree?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Davina, sorry for the late reply. Yes I did a degree in animation before applying, all this was done during the degree but not all of it was for the degree. In other words, I used as much as I could of the 'other work' section from uni work, but all the life drawing was done outside of uni hours.

      Delete